What is Wealthy Affiliate?
What does Wealthy Affiliate provide me with?
How can Wealthy Affiliate help me make money? (What’s in it for me?)
These are all great questions that I always want to know before joining something new. I am sure you are the same way.
I am going to answer any question you may have about Wealthy Affiliate (WA) for you, and a lot more in this article. My intention is to help you better understand WA, whether you are or are not already a member.
WA is an awesome program that provides you with SO MUCH for so little. I’ll explain to you every single thing I know about WA to help you figure out if you will benefit from WA.
Spoiler Alert! You WILL benefit from Wealthy Affiliate!
The first thing you need to know is:
What is Wealthy Affiliate (WA)?
Wealthy Affiliate (www.wealthyaffiliate.com) is an affiliate marketing community getting close to 850,000 active members. It provides you with an all-inclusive experience providing its members with state of the art hosting, websites, expert help, training resources, live video classes, and even access to the founders, Kyle & Carson.
WA is for beginners and experts. If you don’t know the first thing about owning or creating a website, WA can help you out. If you know a little bit about building a website, WA can help. If you consider yourself an expert at building websites, you can benefit from WA.
What you have access to at WA is determined by your membership.
Wealthy Affiliate provides you with two basic memberships.
You have the FREE membership and you have the PREMIUM membership.
Free members at Wealthy Affiliate can (will):
- never have to pay a dime. It’s free and always will be.
- participate and receive help from the Live Chat for your first 7 days.
- build and host 2 free WordPress websites for free through Wealthy Affiliate (Keep in mind your free websites will have the siterubix sub-domain name, websitename.siterubix.com).
- have access to the 1st level of the Certification Course and the 1st level of the Affiliate Bootcamp.
- receive 30 free searches through Wealthy Affiliate’s Keyword Tool.
- participate in WA’s affiliate program and receive monthly commissions.
Premium members at Wealthy Affiliate can (will):
- find and register your own domain names for one flat rate, $13.99/year or $15.99/year.
- host and manage up to 50 websites. 25 of websites with your own domain and 25 free websites with the siterubix sub-domain name.
- have access to ALL the training Wealthy Affiliate offers you. You will have full access to the 5 levels of the Certification Course and all 7 levels of the Affiliate Bootcamp.
- always be able to receive help from the Live Chat and you can send and receive private messages to fellow WA members.
- attend a live webinar every Friday hosted by Jay. The webinar is always a different highly informative topic.
- have UNLIMITED searches using the keyword tool.
- learn even more and receive help from the 12 Training Classrooms.
- receive twice (2X) as much when you participate in WA’s affiliate program.
- receive website comments and feedback through the SiteRubix Platform.
- get 24/7 support for your websites and a detailed analysis of your website.
Wealthy Affiliate’s training is what benefits people like you and me the most.
Kyle has the courses laid out so well. It’s like he takes you by the hand and shows you step by step what to do and how to do it. You also have daily tasks to complete that will benefit you in the long run.
You are creating a business. A website is considered a business and you want to dedicate yourself to your business.
Wealthy Affiliate is the pretty much the middle-man that provides you with everything you will possibly need to get started and succeed with your own website.
You are not guaranteed success, but with enough learning, hard work and dedication, you will start seeing results in a matter of time.
Does Wealthy Affiliate sound like it could benefit you?
If yes, you can go ahead and join Wealthy Affiliate now through my affiliate link and always receive my help.
If not, you can keep learning more about WA below.
The Wealthy Affiliate Dashboard
The image below is labeled with numbers. You can learn more about that specific button below.
- Activity Dashboard – The activity dashboard is basically your news feed. It shows replies to comments, the top blogs, and your notifications.
- Certification Course – The Certification Course is where you should start at. The CC course offers 5 lessons that show you exactly what to do, step-by-step, and provides easy to follow videos as well. You are taught how to create and manage a niche website. A niche website is a website that targets a specific audience. Your niche can be anything. You will learn more in the CC course.
- Live Chat – This opens up the live chat if you are not on the activity dashboard, where it displays on the right side.
- SiteRubix Manager – This is where the magic happens! The SiteRubix Manager is the place you to go register new domain names, create a new website, manage your websites, receive website comments and receive feedback on your websites. When you click the blue button this is shown:
- Affiliate Bootcamp – The Affiliate Bootcamp is where Kyle teaches you and shows you how to promote Wealthy Affiliate and other make money online programs. There are 7 phases that get you started and shows you exactly what you need to do.
- Upgrade to Yearly – If you are a Monthly Premium member, this button takes you to the page where you can upgrade to Yearly Premium for $359 and save 38% compared to Monthly Premium.
- My History – This shows you your history up to 10 pages. You will see previous blog posts and training you have visited.
- Classrooms – Need help with something? Visit one of the 13 classrooms available to Premium members.
- Certification Courses – This is another place you can access the 5 levels of the Certification Course.
- Live Video Classes – If you missed on the live webinars every Friday, WA has EVERY webinar ever recorded in one place for you.
- Websites and Hosting – You can access the SiteRubix Site Manager from this button as well as the blue button, (#4).
- Keyword Tool – Keyword tools allow you to research what words and phrases are being searched for. You can find keywords to write an article about. Free members receive 30 free searches and Premium members receive Unlimited searches.
- Rapid Writer – Despite what the name may sound like, this is only a place that you can go to and write an article. It will not help you write an article. It’s basically another option instead of writing a post in your WordPress dashboard.
- Link Tracking – You can track certain links with this tool. I personally don’t have much experience with it, but it is very easy to figure out.
- Keyword Lists – Kyle or Carson never update these or create new ones, but they created a list of keywords you can use.
- WA Affiliate Program – If you are promoting Wealthy Affiliate, this is the place you go to and learn about the program, track your statistics, see your referrals, get your affiliate links and track them, set-up your automatic messages that are delivered to your referrals and you can get banners to put on your websites.
- Affiliate Classroom – Need help or have any questions about the WA Affiliate Program? Go to the Affiliate Classroom and find Questions and Answers, Tutorials, Videos, and Courses.
- Affiliate Bootcamp – This is another place you can access the 7 Affiliate Bootcamp phases. The same as #5 in the image.
- Activity – This shows what is going on at Wealthy Affiliate. You can see other posts and your referrals posts.
- Classrooms – This is another place you can access all 13 of the Classrooms.
- Top 10 – This shows the Top 10 blogs for the day and the Top 10 Training lessons of All Time.
- My Notifications – Your notifications will show people that follow you and replies or comments on blogs or training you commented on.
- Airplane with 300 – This is the Affiliate Program tab. There is a reason there is an airplane and 300 on it. Achieve 300 Premium Referrals in 2017 and earn an invitation to hang out with Kyle, Carson, and others on an all-paid private conference! Achieve 3,000 Premium Referrals and you will be taken to and from the hotel in a Bentley. Wealthy Affiliate offers the greatest affiliate program on the internet. It takes hard work to reach 300 Premium referrals but trust me, it’s possible.
- Network – As you become an active member at WA, you will be building a network of friends and followers.
- Notifications – The same button as the #22 on this list.
- Personal Messages – Premium members can send and receive personal messages to other WA members. This works best when you and a friend are chatting and you don’t want everyone to see it.
- Create – You can create a new blog, start building a new website and ask questions very quickly through this tab. Also, if you have been a Premium member for more than 3 months, you can create training and be paid for it.
- Rank – This shows you your rank compared to everyone in the community. The more active you are, the higher your rank will be. You can become an ambassador at WA by being extremely helpful to others and contributing to the community.
- Profile – You can update your profile, profile picture, change your account settings, see how many credits you’ve earned, take a tour, see what’s inside Premium and log out of your account.
- Live Chat – The Live Chat feature allows you easily and quickly receive help and communicate with others.
Now that you know a lot more about Wealthy Affiliate, find out,
Will Wealthy Affiliate will benefit you?
Kyle created a huge list of people who could benefit from WA. Are you one of them?
- College Students
- University Students
- Retired Individuals
- Middle-Class Populous (large majority of US consumers)
- Retired Veterans / Disabled Veterans
- Disabled Individuals (who can work from their computer)
- New Career seekers
- Career Development/Advancement seekers
- Laid Off Employees
- Unemployment Benefits
- People with massive hospital/health bills
- Low Salary Employees
- High Salary Employees that Want More
- Minimum Wage Workers
- Passive Income Seekers
- Residual Income Seekers
- Baby Boomers About to Retire
- People Who Vacation Lots (like the freedom)
- People with Undesirable Jobs
- Office Workers
Kyle included a lot more, but you are probably one of the above. Put simply, everyone can benefit from Wealthy Affiliate in some way or another.
You have to take action now, though. Don’t wait around because no one is going to make you take action. You are responsible for your own success.
If you join Wealthy Affiliate through my affiliate link, I will always help you out and answer any questions you may have about WA and/or your website. I will be your SPONSOR and as your sponsor, I am there to help you succeed, no matter what it takes.
Now, let me explain something very important:
The Wealthy Affiliate Affiliate Program
You may have seen in the image above that Premium members receive twice as much, but how much is that?
First, you need to understand how WA’s affiliate program works.
You can join as a free member and you will never have to pay anything if you choose not to. If you never upgrade to Premium, you will never earn your sponsor a commission.
However, if you do upgrade to Premium, you will earn your Sponsor a commission.
The same goes for your referrals. If your referrals never upgrade to Premium, you never earn a commission.
But, if they do upgrade to Premium, you can earn on-going monthly commissions for as long as they are a Premium member.
How much can you earn with Wealthy Affiliate?
That depends on your membership.
If you are a Free member, you can still participate in the affiliate program.
You will earn $4.00 for the first month your referral is Premium (first months discount) then $11.75 for each month afterward. If your referral upgrades to a yearly membership, you will earn $87.50/year for that one referral.
Premium members earn twice that.
You will earn $8.00 for the first month your referral is Premium (first months discount) then $23.50 for each month afterward. If your referral upgrades to a yearly membership, you will earn $175/year for that one referral.
Imagine this for a second…You are a Premium member and you have 30 dedicated Premium referrals that pay monthly.
You will earn $705/month and $8,460/year with only 30 Premium referrals.
If you have 300 Premium referrals, not only will you receive a trip to Las Vegas, but you will be earning, $7,050/Month and $84,600/Year.
What if you had 3,000 Premium referrals? You would be earning a massive $70,500/month and $846,000/year. (Numbers are based on active Premium referrals you sponsored that pay for their membership on a monthly basis)
Sound great or what?
I’m sure it does, but I want you to know right now that IT’S NOT GOING TO BE EASY!
You have a lot to learn and a lot of hard work ahead of you to achieve that kind of results.
It’s not impossible, but it’s definitely not going to happen overnight.
Wealthy Affiliate is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, by any means. You are provided with a service that helps you build your own website(s) and they provide you the opportunity to earn commissions through their affiliate program.
My Wealthy Affiliate Review
Price: Starter Membership, $0
Price: Premium Membership, $49/month OR $359/year
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Overall Rank: 99 out of 100
Who it’s for: Newbie – Expert
WA also provides you with the very best training in the industry for a very low price.
I shared everything I know about Wealthy Affiliate with you today, and I hope you decide to take action.
You should have a great understanding of exactly what Wealthy Affiliate is, what WA provides you with and how you can make money using WA.
If you haven’t joined WA, be sure to join as my referral by clicking the link below, and you will always receive my help when you need it.
I really hope you found this article helpful. I spent a lot of time explaining Wealthy Affiliate to make it seem as simple as possible.
If you have any questions or need help with Wealthy Affiliate, let me know in the comments section below or through the contact page, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.